Archived Are there cameras on your Food Ave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtGallifrey

Time-Lord/Team-Member
I don't think there are any in mine (other than the one above the registers), but an AP TM told me their Target has a covert camera in Food Ave.

Not a clue tbh. I haven't really been bothered to check. I've been too busy drooling over those pretzels and popcorn...it's torture being on the front lanes or working RTW and smelling that fresh batch start popping.

Ours has 'em on FA & SB.
Why they can't put one near the Icee & soda fountains to catch the moochers & petty thieves is beyond me.

Ours definitely has them. They're not remotely covert.

No idea why an APTM would tell you where a covert is.

edit: Different Targets? Still dude.

No idea why an APTM would tell you where a covert is.

edit: Different Targets? Still dude.
He said not all stores have them. Was just curious if mine did. I'll be on the lookout.

Coverts arent that easy to find but if you think like Ap you can find them.
I'll just do something insane back there and see if anyone talks to me about it. Then I'll know there's one back there. I won't find where it's at that way, but at least I'll know there is one.

I'm kidding by the way. I'd like to not lose my job:cool:

I'll just do something insane back there and see if anyone talks to me about it. Then I'll know there's one back there. I won't find where it's at that way, but at least I'll know there is one.

I'm kidding by the way. I'd like to not lose my job:cool:
Tie a shoe around your neck and wear it like a necklace while you're back there.

But seriously there is likely a covert camera there in a place that you would never think to look. I found one in an air vent in a blind spot at the back of our electronics stockroom.

Tie a shoe around your neck and wear it like a necklace while you're back there.

But seriously there is likely a covert camera there in a place that you would never think to look. I found one in an air vent in a blind spot at the back of our electronics stockroom.
Dang, now I'm worried. I've done some stuff....

Used my phone so many times back there!

When one of our AP left, we heard that he'd installed a couple coverts in our back area.
The most he'd catch is TMs texting/FB updates.

I was wondering why there wasn't a camera behind the Service Desk. It just dawned on me that there is probably a covert camera back there. I never did anything shady, but before I became a GSA one of the other GSA's would have a food stash of defected food back there that really had nothing wrong with it that we couldn't sell.

I was wondering why there wasn't a camera behind the Service Desk. It just dawned on me that there is probably a covert camera back there. I never did anything shady, but before I became a GSA one of the other GSA's would have a food stash of defected food back there that really had nothing wrong with it that we couldn't sell.
Yeah, I mean I've eaten in Food Ave., which we're not supposed to. Dang now I'm worried.

Before I left they were installing something in our food ave? I assumed it was a camera but I wasn't sure why.

We've had TMs grab a water cup or Starbucks cup & help themselves to sodas or icees.
We let AP know because - even tho it's petty theft - invariably the petty thefts lead to higher dollar theft before long.

I mean, I've taken drinks and stuff. Fountain sodas. But management did too, so maybe I'm good.
Pay for your drinks.

Firstly, don't pay attention to what others do. Secondly, they possibly paid for the drinks.

Example: I buy a pop on my first break. I toss the pop when my break ends as I have no place to store a cup. I then grab a cup on my lunch and last break without paying as I already bought a pop that day. To anyone unaware of my purchase earlier in the day it may appear I am stealing pop without paying. Those people then copy what they think I am doing and get in trouble because unlike them I actually am paying for my drinks.

I've come upon one covert cam in tsc, my ap was there when it was just he and I. Asked if that was a camera, he said yes that someone reported a theft from a locker and they were watching to see if the incident would happen again and who it was. I didn't say anything and a few days later it was gone. It was in the ceiling vent... I notice out of place and irregular things, mild OCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back