Archived Asked Not To Come In Because There Are No Hours Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that depends on state law. I live in a "right-to-work" state. Also, I've heard the GE-ETL threaten cashiers with less hours unless they get more RCs!

Sometimes I can't believe this is a legal thing to do. Record and log all the times these threats were made. Since it is against policy, you should be able to effectively report it.... Should be....

Cutting hours is bad enough but when the etls go around saying, " yeah we are going to make payroll one way or another" that's what really gets me. ...I mean isnt bad enough you took money out of my pocket, now you have to have an attitude about it ...and you get a bonus on top of it . I also LOVE how they will cut hours towards the end of one week ( end of month) which throws everything behind backstock, push etc...then on Monday they start freaking out and start calling people in....then get all pissy when people wont answer or return their calls. I mean why would they....these are the same people you threw out the door early on Thurs and Friday...didn't care about their hours then, so why should they care about your call now ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back