ATT rep soliciting to guest

Our store lately have been getting ATT reps walking around the whole store trying to solicit guest to get on their plan or upgrade. Is this a new thing at Target or they overstepping their presense? I feel like they are ruinning the shopping experience for our guest. I don't mind if they stay around electronics but they are walking around the store for a whole day asking anyone that passes by trying to get a sale. This is almost everyday!

No. At&t is supposed to do that. Market source is gone.
Wait till sept 21. Mobile plus stores doing consumer cellular by appt.

Last edited:
Thing is, the Marketsource reps were generally supposed to be doing the same thing (depending on who their district manager was) since it was considered proactive to step out of electronics and promote the brand to those guests that might not have even realized mobile was something Spot could do.

While I'm not a fan of it either, I'd argue this just shows that the AT&T reps care more about their job (or have better commission incentive to do it)

ATT still knocks on my door to hawk their shitty DSL in year of our Emperor 2020 and I just tell em I have Cox cable and they sigh defeatedly and climb back into the whip (Though I would prefer a real fiber-to-the-home service like most of Europe and Asia have but for less per month than three power bills like FiOS)

ATT still knocks on my door to hawk their shitty DSL in year of our Emperor 2020 and I just tell em I have Cox cable and they sigh defeatedly and climb back into the whip (Though I would prefer a real fiber-to-the-home service like most of Europe and Asia have but for less per month than three power bills like FiOS)

We can save you $50 or more on your internet!

But sir, I only pay $50

Oh...

ours kinda jus hang out by the boat charging their phone

they got yelled at for sitting on the chairs the marketsource reps had for guests lol

Okay I’m really sorry to the reps who work hard but... Ours throw balls around, audibly chomp their gum, and do literally anything but actually work. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been helping a guest with something completely unrelated and the second we are finished, the rep is like HI HOW ARE YOU?

Okay I’m really sorry to the reps who work hard but... Ours throw balls around, audibly chomp their gum, and do literally anything but actually work. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been helping a guest with something completely unrelated and the second we are finished, the rep is like HI HOW ARE YOU?
How rude of them to say hi

Back