Auditing my own Department (WTF)

That’s how it’s always been. On the PDA it was an M delete location. Still blamed the TM who discovered it, nothing new. There’s nothing wrong with backing out and auditing instead of hitting all items scanned. Both have the same solution and fix the problem so why would you create an error at the same time?
It isn't creating an error, it's discovering one. The person that removed or backstocked the item improperly created the error.

It isn't creating an error, it's discovering one. The person that removed or backstocked the item improperly created the error.
You clearly understood what I meant if you read the whole thing “Still blamed the TM who discovered it, nothing new.” I understand you didn’t create the error but you’re creating an error for the store on the report

Semi related. I remember before inventory each year and about halfway through the year we would LOCU the entire backroom and electronics stockroom, supervised by the BRTL and AP Team to inflate our accuracy numbers.

When I think about the direction to change the numbers then go back into the batch, I think "why should I have to increase the amount of time it takes me to do my batches because of errors (which might be mine)", but also stuff like this: Former Managers Allege Pervasive Inventory Fraud at Walmart. How Deep Does the Rot Go? - https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/former-managers-allege-pervasive-inventory-fraud-walmart-how-deep-does-rot-go/

Maybe auditing down BR counts and AIS are tracked the same as far as shrinkage, but if it's not, it's possible that it could be covering up theft.

Back