Archived Availability change

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am going back to school in january but would like to put in my availability change asap to be safe. can i do it early and select the date i need it to start? i have heard team members who have done all they can do and the store doesnt seem to honor their changes.

Changing your availablity with Spot is a secret art. Only the strangest team members can do it. You must be fast (quick). You must be friendly (strategic). You must be fun enough to be at a target level (not so quick or too late). Most of all, you must know how to X mark the spot when it opens.

i am going back to school in january but would like to put in my availability change asap to be safe. can i do it early and select the date i need it to start? i have heard team members who have done all they can do and the store doesnt seem to honor their changes.

Yes, at the top of the availability change form on eHR it will have a tab that says "Date Effective" or something similar and you can select when the availability will begin.

The earlier the better, I'd do it ASAP so your HR is aware you will be changing your availability for school. After January, it should be relatively easy to get it changed, hours aren't too available so if you have to work less, it should be fine. Either way, you'd get it accepted. If you need help, ask your HRTM or ETL-HR or anyone else really for help.

First step is to talk to your etl.

The rule is you can't change it in your first 90 days.

If you are out of 90 put it in now and talk to a leader about it.

Most leaders are willing to change it if you talk to them about it. At my store if you cut it without explanation it will generally get denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back