Archived background check

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i want to know if i was not being promoted or transferred why did i need to have another background check performed?

A random background check? I haven't heard of one. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Did you recently have to pay child support? Have some kind of altercation with the law? Have money upsets where you would have had a lien on some property? Financial companies, states and other jurisdictions can contact your employer and possibly red flag you..
That's all I can think of.

I had a garnishment setup from dept of revenue. There was something on my background check and they fired me after 6 years. No explanation except it was because of that.

Have you tried going in and talking to the HR ETL?
We really aren't going to be able to answer your question because it sounds like Spot has made a pretty focused decision in your case.
You need to sit down with someone who can give you some answers.
If HR won't do it, then maybe the Hotline will.

You need to get a consult with an Employment Lawyer. I'm pretty sure you can get an initial one for free.

While I understand you are searching for answers, this board isn't likely to be able to provide you with anything more than empathy. You need to consult experts.

Good Luck!

You need to get a consult with an Employment Lawyer. I'm pretty sure you can get an initial one for free.

While I understand you are searching for answers, this board isn't likely to be able to provide you with anything more than empathy. You need to consult experts.

Good Luck!
This. Lawyer up. I doubt that a garnishment is enough to fire you without compensation in a court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back