Backlogs

Anyone have insane backlogs in every department? We have over 500000 in the yard and labels purge before we can pick them

I know our inbound teams have been on mandatory and our packing is so behiend they have had to stop pulling more freight for them. We have routinely ran short/out of cage carts.

Its been bad at my building for the last couple months. IB gets all the cross trained TMs every day, and WHS is behind, have day 4 carton air floating around. When I was pulling full pallet on my last shift I was at 350 cartons per hour in carton air due to all the roll up with my full pallet labels lol.

We have backlogs and I now hear we can NEVER auto combine different batch dates which means instead of getting good density once and finishing an aisle, we have to to back into it and pick it ALL OVER AGAIN. Why? Label control? Looks like labels are out of control. We are blindfolded and swinging at an empty piñata with a pencil given to us by a pencil whipped report driven fanatic who says reprinted labels count the same as canceled labels even though a canceled label is no good anywhere while a reprinted label can still be picked, diverted AND counted towards that 75 bucks they keep telling us it's worth!

But that 99 cent raise tho...

We have backlogs and I now hear we can NEVER auto combine different batch dates which means instead of getting good density once and finishing an aisle, we have to to back into it and pick it ALL OVER AGAIN. Why? Label control? Looks like labels are out of control. We are blindfolded and swinging at an empty piñata with a pencil given to us by a pencil whipped report driven fanatic who says reprinted labels count the same as canceled labels even though a canceled label is no good anywhere while a reprinted label can still be picked, diverted AND counted towards that 75 bucks they keep telling us it's worth!

But that 99 cent raise tho...
Raise? You got a raise? We haven’t gotten jack in 2 years. Our mbp backlog is pretty high for a Wednesday but we can’t pick to much, can’t have the packing backlog too high :rolleyes:

So here, our yard has been round350-450k for like a month now. Warehouse backlog gets jacked up during the week from giant drops, but gets back under control during the A-keys. And as far as auto-combine, we here never really have a need for it, but we can do it in a controlled fashion when our label backlog goes over 150k, so that must be a Dc-to-Dc type thing.

Back