Archived BACKROOM LOCATION ACCURACY REPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we need a training session just to understand how to navigate new ehr and workbench...all I know is that we have not dropped under 98% BRLA SINCE Q1 started

https://greenfield.target.com/ (works from your personal computer or phone too) then click the menu, then replenishment, then backroom location accuracy (BRLA) dashboard.
This is great, had no idea. Now i can check how big my trucks are.... Speaking of which a 2300 piece on monday with almost 400 repacks. should be fun

This is great, had no idea. Now i can check how big my trucks are.... Speaking of which a 2300 piece on monday with almost 400 repacks. should be fun
I wasn't able to spend a whole lot of time looking at it, but how do you get to the truck info? Also, is it available for TMs to look at or only TLs and up?

I wasn't able to spend a whole lot of time looking at it, but how do you get to the truck info? Also, is it available for TMs to look at or only TLs and up?
Technically anyone can view the information. It’s technically working off the clock if you’re not salary. On the right hand side click on
Replenishment
Inbound trailer dashboard
Filter on the top right
Select your trailer (recent on the bottom)
Then switch the card view to trailer details

What is this right hand side people are always talking about? I only have that hamburger menu with "cards", "dashboards", and a couple other things.

What is this right hand side people are always talking about? I only have that hamburger menu with "cards", "dashboards", and a couple other things.
At the top right are dots and you can click on it and gives you more reports

When you drill down to a particular TM view under BRLA, what's the time frame it's giving? I just looked at myself and it's showing an awful lot of scans. My accuracy is around 99%, so that's cool, but I'm wondering if this is week or what. I've done a lot of pulls recently and found a ton of baffles last week so I'm pleasantly surprised that my accuracy is as high as it is. Figured I'd have taken a bigger hit.

You select the time frame you want to drill down on. The default is usually the last completed week. You can even look at week to date and it will give you up to the day before if it is after 10 am. Usually.

Being able to see current week makes it so easy to track down team members who are generating certain types of errors.

You select the time frame you want to drill down on. The default is usually the last completed week. You can even look at week to date and it will give you up to the day before if it is after 10 am. Usually.

Being able to see current week makes it so easy to track down team members who are generating certain types of errors.

Ah, must have missed that. So it was probably last week I was looking at since I didn't really select anything other than my name. I just thought it seemed like a lot of scans for a week. But then again, I don't really know what counts as a scan or really what a lot would be since I've never seen the report before.

Either way, it's kind of cool. For a while there, they were posting a report every week on the backroom wall, but it hasn't been updated in a while. I wish they'd tell us more about these metrics - where we stand, etc. I'd also like to know what my SFS/OPU stats looked like during Q4 when I was back there and how they stack up to the rest of the team.

Ah well. Guess I'll just resume punching the clock and doing as I'm told. Probably shouldn't care too much about this stuff since it's all over my paygrade anyway.

Either way, it's kind of cool. For a while there, they were posting a report every week on the backroom wall, but it hasn't been updated in a while. I wish they'd tell us more about these metrics - where we stand, etc. I'd also like to know what my SFS/OPU stats looked like during Q4 when I was back there and how they stack up to the rest of the team.

Ah well. Guess I'll just resume punching the clock and doing as I'm told. Probably shouldn't care too much about this stuff since it's all over my paygrade anyway.
For me only some SFS/OPU stats work. If I want to see Fulfillment % for OPU, denied but if I want to see INF % for SFS, allowed. In my opinion, viewing our metrics helps boost morale, with me at least. Me knowing that I have a high INF% wants me to lower it or being .05% from green BRLA wants me to fix the nearby ghost locations when backstocking.

Greenfield has a bunch broken permissions, such as all of us viewing Greenfield from home or seeing AP reports. My TL was happy to know we can view Greenfield from our personal phones but not happy when you can’t scroll properly on the mobile device.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back