Archived Backroom! No loc!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
While sidelining in another department today, I scanned a label which had no product to check for loc in the backro, but it said we had none on hand or in the back.
An hour later I was in the backroom on a completely separate task when I saw the product I can scanned earlier. I scanned the product directly and it showed me a location. o_O

Is this 'Backroom 0 loc' going on with any other store? It's created all these holes on our shelves because we have to manually search... And if you work backroom you know just how annoying that is.

i still think that whole backroom dropping stuff out of location never got fixed, they just sent out a massive list and said reloc this random stuff and you will be fine, when the audit is 150items and 75 errors i dont think its fine

It sounds like either the item got dropped from the location during the recent backroom location crisis or it wasn't backstocked properly (hey, you never know!).

From the original post, almost sounds like the item you found was a different DPCI from the item you scanned on the floor. A blue radio and the red model may look the same, but have different DPCIs because of the color difference. If they both had the same DPCI then I would assume Backroom just hadn't gotten around to sto'ing it yet.

No I made sure they were the same. It's hard for me to really say what the item was without giving away my location, it's particular to our store.. But let's just say it only comes in two colors, it's about $600 and I definitely scanned the same one. :p

i still think that whole backroom dropping stuff out of location never got fixed, they just sent out a massive list and said reloc this random stuff and you will be fine, when the audit is 150items and 75 errors i dont think its fine

Yeah I don't think it's fixed yet either. I had the same problem happen today. Went back looking for another item, saw an item I had scanned that said no BR locations. Awesome. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back