Archived Backroom workload and hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know anything about the new productivity report? Pretty sure it's going to effect logistics.

Does anyone know anything about the new productivity report? Pretty sure it's going to effect logistics.
Our Group Ops Director sent us a productivity report based off of last year for the stores in our district. The 2 best-looking, well-run stores in the district were both dead last on that report. I think it measured LOG hours scheduled vs cartons received per week. IMO if that is the report that is going to be used, it is trash. In order to improve our productivity, I would have to waste productivity be going into myTime and editing everyone's schedule each time we finish up a truck and help the store in other ways (push/set POGs, zone, reshop, etc.).

With the new push to shift hours from logistics to salesfloor/instocks my Backroom schedules have been cut pretty drastically. So I had a few questions for the other backroom/logistics leaders out there.

-How many hours do you schedule Backroom per truck day? (Assume it's 1 truck, 6am unload)
-How late is Backroom scheduled till on truck days?
-How many hours do you schedule on non truck days and what time do they start/end?
-Does your Backroom team set the line before they leave or does flow do it in the morning?
-Does your Backroom pull price change? If so do you have them do it at night or the next day?
-How does your store handle Flexible fulfillment at night? Assuming you are not sfs. Do you have Backroom scheduled to cover them or which workcenter covers?

Our dayside backroom consists of one person typically comes in late morning/early afternoon and that's typically it. They usually have someone to help with OPU'S for a couple of hours. They've been gutted.

With the new push to shift hours from logistics to salesfloor/instocks my Backroom schedules have been cut pretty drastically. So I had a few questions for the other backroom/logistics leaders out there.

-How many hours do you schedule Backroom per truck day? (Assume it's 1 truck, 6am unload)
-How many hours do you schedule on non truck days and what time do they start/end?
-Does your Backroom team set the line before they leave or does flow do it in the morning?
-Does your Backroom pull price change? If so do you have them do it at night or the next day?
-How does your store handle Flexible fulfillment at night? Assuming you are not sfs. Do you have Backroom scheduled to cover them or which workcenter covers?
Non truck days??? That seems so dreamy

[/QUOT
Push all truck 1 truck average 2500
Unload starts 10 pm 5 people on the line 10-6 am, 10:30 pm -7 am ,4 backroom team members , at 4 am a new stocking team comes . 6 am first receiver , 7:30 am one backroom opener , one flex fill ,8 am second receiver ,9 am first backroom tl , 12 second flex fill person and second tl , 3 pm flex fill person , 5 pm one more flex , 7 backroom closer and he pulls the price change and set the line . Everyone is schedule 8 hours except the 7 pm closer he goes home at 11pm
Ohh and no non truck days . But sounds like a dream with no truck /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back