Archived Batch pulling question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got a question if there is anyway to jump into the end of a batch on your own.This would be very helpful in some circumstances but as far as I know require two people to do.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Just skip the items till you get to the end. It's helpful if you're on the bulk side and want to enter a batch that has an aisle and bulk locations.

I was wondering if you can without skipping.I work at a very large store so our batches (paper) are often huge and was wondering if there was a way to just enter the back end instead of having to skip say like 30 locations

I do this often, especially for PAPR. The only way is to use a second PDA or have somebody else enter the batch first. I'll often have another backroom TM jump into the batch just so I can get into the bulk end, and then they can exit and go back to whatever they were doing. If you try to go into the batch twice on one device you'll get an RFApps error. So if you're by yourself without access to another PDA you'll have to skip through it. I haven't found a faster way around that in nearly 10 years, ha ha.

(I guess you could enter the batch and then trap yourself by rebooting your PDA, which would put you in the other end when you enter it again, but it's probably faster to just skip through.)

Thanks guys.Was just wondering so I would not have to bug fellow tms for assistance during huge cafs.

(I guess you could enter the batch and then trap yourself by rebooting your PDA, which would put you in the other end when you enter it again, but it's probably faster to just skip through.)
What about getting into the batch, toggling, and getting into the batch again?

I've never done that, but I usually toggle between the bevs and pets so that I dont have to exit and reenter batches when I go to the bulk side. Just a thought

What about getting into the batch, toggling, and getting into the batch again?

I've never done that, but I usually toggle between the bevs and pets so that I dont have to exit and reenter batches when I go to the bulk side. Just a thought

Yeah, that's what causes the RFApps error. I do that all the time to pull batches in the same aisle at the same time, or my favorite - to do two backroom audit batches simultaneously when I discover they weren't done over the weekend. (Saves me A LOT of walking!!)

If you try that with the same batch it kicks you back to the main menu. The only way to do it with a single PDA is to force a reboot while you're in the batch and trap yourself.

Although it might be possible to do it by just restarting RFApps (with the windows shortcut menu in the top left), I never tried that...

Thanks guy.Never even thought of toggling to do multiple audits. Thanks for answering the question.Just wish there was an easy way to start at bulk location so you don't pull single items from wacos especially when we are looking at 5+ hour CAFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back