Archived BCODE always giving me headaces lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
does anyone elese have this problem with BCODE ??
When you try to connect to the portable printer it asked "A" to assign new printer, printer unavailable or "C" to continue and use new printer and you get in this loop.
you have two portable printers and neither wants to cooperate for you.
Then you finally give up and enter "E" for exit and then log out of RF apps and togggle log out of home.
Then go back in and still get in the loop, and can never get BCODE to work on PFresh truck days.
You even hit the blue button, turn the printer off and back on, take out the batteries and put them back in, wait for the three clicks to connect to the network.
I've tried it all.
So, you give up and wait about 3 hours and then it finally starts to work again.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to get BCODE to work the first time, every time ???

Thanks

Last edited:
We unfortunately have been having the same problem a lot, especially fun when trying to do pfresh truch. We just make a note of what needs bcoded and usually either go back to it once it starts working, or apologize to the PA working and say what didn't get a bcode on it.

does anyone elese have this problem with BCODE ??
When you try to connect to the portable printer it asked "A" to assign new printer, printer unavailable or "C" to continue and use new printer and you get in this loop.
you have two portable printers and neither wants to cooperate for you.
Then you finally give up and enter "E" for exit and then log out of RF apps and togggle log out of home.
Then go back in and still get in the loop, and can never get BCODE to work on PFresh truck days.
You even hit the blue button, turn the printer off and back on, take out the batteries and put them back in, wait for the three clicks to connect to the network.
I've tried it all.
So, you give up and wait about 3 hours and then it finally starts to work again.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to get BCODE to work the first time, every time ???

Thanks

Question: Are you using an O'Neil printer with a Black, Gray or Red latch? The regular black LP3 printers say "O'Neil", the gray LP3+'s have "Datamax O'Neil" and the red LP3++'s say the same thing but have a red latch.

Sometimes it's the printer and sometimes it's the PDA. First thing I'll try is to try to connect using a different PDA, then printer. If neither work, I'll take the batteries out of the printer for a few minutes and warm boot any PDAs attached to the printer.

Some days it just seems like no go, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back