Archived Best middle finger to Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really same(I don't know if the ETL made more but they were happier at the other job)

We had an ETL go on disability leave for a few months. The ETL came back for about a week and went back on it for a couple months until we heard the ETL was fired for working another job while collecting disability from Target

I also have one non Target related one but is is the same "middle finger to the man" concept. I had a great a social studies teacher my junior year he actually made me and a dozen or more students want to take 2 social studies classes during our upcoming senior year. However towards the end of the year we found out he was among the teachers being let go(along with 3 other great teachers one of them being a Yale University graduate) Me and about a couple dozen other students showed up to at the monthly Board of Ed meeting to protest and ask the board why he and the other teachers were being fired when considering they were great teachers that were even respected by students who were deemed troublemakers by most of the staff of the school. We never got a straight answer and refused to admit it was to lower spending.(which we knew as BS because they were replaced with fresh college graduates for the lowest salary possible) Anyway I'll get to the point, we found out during our senior year that my former social studies teacher sent a letter to the head of the board of education in our town thanking him for firing him because he was earning a lot more at his new job at school in a different town :laugh2:

My friends even gave the head of the board another symbolic middle finger when he was up for re-election for the board of education and they drove around town(I live in a relatively small town) and took most of his re-election signs off of people's lawns and then even took the one off of his lawn which caused him to react by running out of his house getting in his car and chasing their car halfway across the town before they lost him :laugh2: They later dumped the signs on his lawn later that night with a note telling him not to bother running for re-election because nobody likes him. He was never re-elected(which wasn't surprising because a lot of parents were angry with him for firing a bunch of great teachers from the middle and elementary schools in town) which just added insult to injury

Good story!

Hardlines, maybe when you get a chance, you could at the Target Team Member Life Resources number to your list on your posts. It's actually a VERY important tool, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back