Best TL šŸ˜‡ is leaving, but the evil ETL šŸ˜ˆ remains.

PeaceLuvDuh24

ā˜®ļøā¤ļøšŸ˜šŸŖ
My favorite TL, Captain S is leaving next week, but the evil ETL, Darth N is not. I feel like sheā€™s trying to gaslight me, she might know that Iā€™m autistic and itā€™s okay for to be playing with mind to drive me crazy enough to make me quit, or to get me fired. She thinks I have no feelings or emotions, well I have news for her: she has no scruples, a soul and she is not capable to care, and to feel consideration and compassion for others. She is dangerous! She caught me a few times with ONE earbud on my ears (although, I know Iā€™m not supposed to use earbuds, but I only used them before and after work, and during my breaks), even when she was gone for the day, she called one of my TLs and told him what happened, and thatā€™s when she got up to my neck. I mean, for ONE earbud on my ear? Give me a break! I donā€™t know if I can tolerate that devil woman, Iā€™m just hoping and praying that when our cart pusher arrives, Iā€™ll be able restored and resurrect my patience and tolerance that Iā€™ve had with her. So, all I have to do is to be careful (not to use earbuds), be calm and be patient as long as I can next time.

Last edited:
UPDATE: I changed the word ā€œcameā€ to ā€œcanā€.

Earbuds out phone away. It's work, not the middle school cafeteria.
I know goofed and I know that was wrong. Hey, most of us do break some harmless rules in our lives and we sometimes got in trouble, and learned to accept the consequences. For instance, I feel bad and repented for using an earbud at work.

You should come to work in my department were my fellow TM is on the phone CONSTANTLY on the floor.

I did finally figure our my TL only cares that he has a TM in that department and not whether they do anything.

You should come to work in my department were my fellow TM is on the phone CONSTANTLY on the floor.

I did finally figure our my TL only cares that he has a TM in that department and not whether they do anything.
Cool. What department do you and your fellow TM work for?

Probably flex
Grocery actually.

A note from a recent incident.

Our store had notices everywhere some months ago about not using AirPods/headphones during work . But still even some young TLs use and talk while working . My dept itself have 2-3 TMs constantly using AirPods to call or listen to music while store is open . Yeah of course on ā€œone earā€! If we ask them something still they have to stop what they r playing to listen to us .

Our store had notices everywhere some months ago about not using AirPods/headphones during work . But still even some young TLs use and talk while working . My dept itself have 2-3 TMs constantly using AirPods to call or listen to music while store is open . Yeah of course on ā€œone earā€! If we ask them something still they have to stop what they r playing to listen to us .
We have someone in my department on the floor all the time talking on the phone.

It's dawned on me that Spot is more concerned about keeping a head count as to whether that TM does anything.

I still cannot believe this is or was ever allowed to happen. So unprofessional.

I still cannot believe this is or was ever allowed to happen. So unprofessional.
I saw a new TM just yesterday wearing an airpod on the floor.

I think this it part of Target trying to keep head count in my store so they ignore something like that.

Back