I'm Lost! Bike Building/Ordering parts

So I have had no issue with any bikes for a couple years now but I did have two caps on my brake wires fall off while building them (literally just fell off, not an error on my part) and they're all very sharp as most people know. I feel bad putting them on the floor and would like to know how to order those caps and a crimping tool so when it does happen I can fix it. Perhaps that and maybe an actual screwdriver that will tighten the reflectors on the handlebars because my screwdriver only works to adjust the brakes back and forth and we requisitioned every phillips that we sell trying to fix the problem. The brake wire thing is my main concern, though. Any builders out there have info on this? I was never properly trained or told how to do anything and every leader including my store director has no idea how to get these caps for the brake wires. And of course a tool to crimp them on the wire.

I don't know if Target has any for sale, but check the arts and crafts section for a jewelry crimp.

Back