Archived Black Friday Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Team Card to Target's IT team or whoever maintains MAX. Almost no glitches or "traffic jams" yesterday. Everything else about the scheduling process sucked.

we were very pleased - no crashes - a couple of us worked on it at the same time - no issues with slowing - yipee!!

It took me about a whole day to work on the schedule. I had to do the whole front end schedule since the other gstls and the ETL-GE are brand spanking new. I had no issues with the hours , I had about 200 extra hours I couldn't use since I dont have enough people to schedule but besides that the coverage we have already is amazing. It's goin to be a very easy black Friday , I haven't seen our store plan it out this well before.

I lucked out and don't come in till 8 AM but I have a feeling I will be getting called in the middle of the night by a panicking LOD when half of the people scheduled don't show up. (Can you tell our store has attendance issues?):help:

I'm normally sales floor, really only take cashier shifts when I'm in need of hours. I go to look at my schedule today. Black Friday, cashier, crap. Just seeing that made me unhappy. Then I take a look at it again, not only is it cashier, it's from 8a to 6:30p, a whole 10 hours of fun.

11.30 pm till 8 am,sales floor.....all the new hired seasonals will be cashiers,some never ever touched a register before! I don't know what they are thinking! and we are not allowed to swap shifts!
I am quite happy with my shift!

Ours is not posted today. K1 is special!
The Pharmacy schedule went up Wednesday, the store's went up yesterday. I normally work 1-9 or 4-9 on Fridays, but I'm not scheduled...I even "volunteered" to work, as in "if I have a choice between the Pharmacy and the store, I'll work the Pharmacy" ;) I DO work Saturday, though...

I'm one of 2 of us who has NEVER been a cashier, unless you count the 90 minutes of "training", which I don't because I think I had a total of 5 guests the entire time, I did it the DAY we got new scanners/registers, had ALREADY been working in the pharmacy about a week when they scheduled it, and ended up covering up the scanner with a bag and exclusively using the gun because I kept "double scanning" items and was tired of voiding them out! I know, not exactly "brand", but it worked...AND I got "green" on that checkout~LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back