Archived BlackFriday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, but it'll probably include deals on crappy flatscreens (Element or GE), deals on game systems where each store will only get a handful, deals on the hot toy of the season (which will be short-shipped), $5 DVD deals for second-run movies, a few deals on domestics & clothing.
In short: same as the last couple years.

Great article on 'Black Friday Deals' -- Yes, You Really Are Seeing the Same Black Friday Deals Every Year

As pointed out in the article, Target hasn't even changed their BF ad cover layout in the last three years. On top of the same layout, the same items are on the cover every year for roughly the same price. Here's an excerpt with past deals and what we can probably expect this year.

• Nikon D3200 DSLR 2-Lens Bundle for $499.99 in 2013 and $496.99 in 2014, a price difference of only $3.
  • Casio 61-Key Electric Keyboard for$64.99.
  • Cabbage Patch Kids Doll Set for $24.99 in 2013, $25 in 2014, a price difference of just one penny.
  • Our Generation 18" Dolls for $20.
  • Razor Electric Scooters for $89 in 2013, $90 in 2014.
  • Air Mattresses for $64 in 2013, $65 in 2014.
  • Kids Bikes for $57 in 2013, $59 in 2014.
  • T-Fal 20-pc. Cookware Set for $49.99.
  • KitchenAid Knife Set for $24.99 in 2012, $29.99 in 2013, and back to $24.99 in 2014.

Black Friday is just one day we'll maybe 1 1/2 with Thursday thrown in. I'm in pfresh we have a whole week of extremely busy days from Thursday November 19 th thru 25 th fatties buying lots and lots of food to stuff their bellies.

Don't forget the same shitty Dirt Devil vacuum we've had for over a decade. Remember people, they're that cheap for a reason.

I got one of the $8 dirt devil stick vacs a few years ago, I love that thing. It has taken every piece of dog hair like a champ. All hardwood and tile in my house. But the regular vacuums don't roll easily over anything but flat tight weave carpet.

Still using my Singer sewing machine I got for $32 on BF 8 yrs ago.
@daninnj : I got some of those too! I always check 'em out at season's end.

Ive read all your comments guys, I appreciate it! By the looks of it Target might be the worse BF day store to go to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back