Archived Blue locations on MyWork 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does the blue location mean in MyWork 2.0? I've sometimes seen a location in black and then a second location in blue. Should I check both when pushing product from the truck?
Also, I know locations with a T are transitions that are not yet set. But I've seen products that have a T location and a regular location. Should I place these items with the transitions or push it to the regular location?

What exactly does the blue location mean in MyWork 2.0? I've sometimes seen a location in black and then a second location in blue. Should I check both when pushing product from the truck?
Also, I know locations with a T are transitions that are not yet set. But I've seen products that have a T location and a regular location. Should I place these items with the transitions or push it to the regular location?

That dpci was tied manually to that location

Like NKG said, someone manually added that location to flex. If the flex item is on an endcap, I would stock that first, then the one with regular black location. If for some reason the blue location doesn't have a label or you know it no longer goes there. Untie by clicking on it.

If it has both a regular and pretie (T) location. You can go ahead and fill the regular location and backstock the rest until transition sets. The only exception I'd say is if the box is labeled specifically for seasonal/mini (Back to school/Easter etc). That can be backstocked, preferably unopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back