Bonus pay out

If you weren’t a team lead for entire year (promoted in May) do you not get one? Asking for a friend.

That was a bonus given to 2 TL’s per store. I think they’re asking about the sales and payroll one we can get now, which I believe is paid out in April.
Yes ^ this!
... just say it’s you lol
I was being silly by saying asking for a friend, thought that would be obvious! Haha!! If it were for a friend It wouldn’t matter to me. LOL

We are not making sales because of callouts/ncns 😔, maybe we’ll make payroll because of all the callouts and ncns 😎

I was being silly by saying asking for a friend, thought that would be obvious! Haha!! If it were for a friend It wouldn’t matter to me. LOL
Oh lol my bad!
We are not making sales because of callouts/ncns 😔, maybe we’ll make payroll because of all the callouts and ncns 😎
Brian Cornell wants to know your location

NCNSs are killing us on the front, but we also have ETLs that schedule people outside of their availability. They also approve time off requests or swap shifts without communicating that to anyone or changing it in mytime. So that shows up in our attendance too. It’s really unfair to our TMs especially since we’re doing the attendance contest now. Our leadership team shows open contempt for our team. Morale is so low and we’re losing our best workers. They just don’t seem to care.

Yes ^ this!

The bonus given out in the fall is a performance based bonus given out to “a select number of top preforming TLs in each district”

The annual bonus is given to all TLs based off the performance of your stores sales and payroll, the same as ETLs

You get $500 for making sales or payroll
You get $1000 for making sales and payroll
You get $1500 for making payroll and comping 5% or more for sales.

This is given the same time your yearly review is given.

Also any TM reading thing thinking we cut hours to get the bonus.... we get the bonus just for making payroll and no one gets more money the more payroll they cut. Breaking even is a nonnegotiable for all stores so don’t feel like your TL/ETL is cutting your hours so they can get paid more. It’s just not true

Back