Bonuses for Maiming or Killing Store Inbound/Flow TMs?

Yes, I am talking about unloading at a store level.. I was the main unloader for a couple years before fixing/running my own teams at multiple stores, at different times of course. Just like 60SecondsRemaining said, the unload isn't complicated. When you're team actually works together they should have the line constantly cleared especially with one unloader.

How long have you been with spot? I haven't worked at a super Target or anything but 14 trucks a week doesn't seem out of the question, especially during 4th quarter.

And no, I'm not lying, no sense in that. You can go read many threads here and even some guides that will enlighten you on how the process used to be. What I'm talking about was not uncommon, at a store with a good process, great teams, and great leadership.

Where can I find me one of those?

Our current un-load takes too long, and the smart sort is more of a hot mess. I'm just thankful when the correct product gets on the correct boat. Never mind actually sorted by shelf/aisle. It's a lottery ticket day when something's not leaking all over the f*cking place.

Just wondering how many people you guys have on the line?? Most trucks I'm lucky to have 3 people & for awhile there I was unloading with 2 on the line & 1 in the truck. I don't care who you are, with staffing like that you are not finishing a 2k truck in 2 hours.

Back