Archived Book Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an IR today for books that are a CRC return. I’ve never had any books that weren’t returned to Readerlink. Is this a mistake or do we actually return them CRC?

It lists an address to send returns to even giving maximum weight for the boxes. It’s also being processed as a CRC return meaning it’s returned on the CRC skid to the DC. There are Dr Seuss as well as other kids books as well as some Romance Novels. I don’t have any DPCI’S available right now but I can get some tomorrow when I go in. It’s confusing!

Last edited:
It lists an address to send returns to even giving maximum weight for the boxes. It’s also being processed as a CRC return meaning it’s returned on the CRC skid to the DC. There are Dr Seuss as well as other kids books as well as some Romance Novels. I don’t have any DPCI’S available right now but I can get some tomorrow when I go in. It’s confusing!
I’m gonna look again tomorrow too , I had my receiver pull the dr seus today . But are you sure that the batch you are talking about is not a dvd batch? Because dvds do get sent to crc

I’m going to look into this when I go in tomorrow as I have a lot of Dr Seuss books I need to get rid off. They’ve been hanging around too long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back