Archived Branch app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the branch app down or something because I can’t even re sign in.... first I was already logged on and then it said error in anything I pressed and then I reinstalled the app and now it says invalid phone number which makes no sense.

image.jpeg https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/kronos-mobile-app.17807/#post-381551
Sign in/User id is tm number

Last edited:
I've been getting "oops an error occurred" all morning.

I took a shift today from 10-3 on Branch, but myTime has it 12-5. Weird.

Same..I just wanted to see if it was just me or everyone else and everyone else’s was not working but now it is

I think there might have been authentication issues. I had to reset my password for eHR last night--I thought it was just a normal 90-day expiration period, which is how often your intranet logins expire at my dayjob, but my TM # had to be reauthorized when I got on a register this morning, too. My TL said someone else was having authentication issues, too.

I think there might have been authentication issues. I had to reset my password for eHR last night--I thought it was just a normal 90-day expiration period, which is how often your intranet logins expire at my dayjob, but my TM # had to be reauthorized when I got on a register this morning, too. My TL said someone else was having authentication issues, too.
Bring back the swap shift board PLEASE!!! I had this talk with a few people at my job.

My store has a tablet in the TMSC with Branch open, so it's basically the same as the paper board, and you can swap shifts there.

My store has a tablet in the TMSC with Branch open, so it's basically the same as the paper board, and you can swap shifts there.
Imma share that and hopefully my store can do something like that too. Hurting us as a whole

register authorization is directly connected to heHR. if you reset your ehr before it expires then POS is fine but if you let eHR expire, you need to be reauthorized on POS.

I didn't let my eHR expire, that I know of. I worked on Wednesday, and was on a lane for a bit, and everything was fine. When I tried to sign in to myTime on Friday to check schedule, I had to pick a new password. I did that, and everything was fine there, but Branch was giving errors on Friday night & Saturday morning, and when I went in for the shift at 10am, I was no longer authorized on a register. I don't know why I had to reauth in eHR.

I didn't let my eHR expire, that I know of. I worked on Wednesday, and was on a lane for a bit, and everything was fine. When I tried to sign in to myTime on Friday to check schedule, I had to pick a new password. I did that, and everything was fine there, but Branch was giving errors on Friday night & Saturday morning, and when I went in for the shift at 10am, I was no longer authorized on a register. I don't know why I had to reauth in eHR.
If it forces you to reauth that means it expired. It usually reminds you 1 week before but not always.

You have to reauth every 90 days. So stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back