Archived break room requisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

nof

Just wondering what all gets requisitioned for the break room in your store, looking to get a few ideas.

At the moment we mainly requisition apples, bananas, and oranges.

Today's date being the 13th, in the morning can i requisition something like cookies that are dated for the 13th? Normally these would be QMOS'd with the morning cull.

we must a cheapo's - we may have some paper plates and silverware, and ketchup packets, and salt, pepper and sugar packets - and maybe the odd packet from taco bell if you are lucky

Sometimes mine would do some meats/cheeses and buns and we could make our own sandwiches

we always have peanut butter, jelly, and bread. Then they kind of randomly throw other stuff in there. Milk, cereal, chips, fruit and veggie trays, and we have store meals a lot (usually once a month) where they cater stuff in or a ETL cooks for us.

Once a month they do ice cream, cones, toppings and bananas.

we always have peanut butter, jelly, and bread. Then they kind of randomly throw other stuff in there. Milk, cereal, chips, fruit and veggie trays, and we have store meals a lot (usually once a month) where they cater stuff in or a ETL cooks for us.

Once or twice a mont we do Dominos

My store had, Market Pantry Water Bottles, Plastic Plates & Utensils, Food Avenue's last night popcorn, some fruits (apples, bananas, and sometimes oranges), Frosted Flakes cereal (actually good), and we had supplies to make PB&J.

Sometimes though, our ETL's would cook Grilled Cheese for us.

Edit- For the longest time we had name brand Dasani water... but they swapped it for market pantry :( Not that there is a difference, but the bottle is easier to grip in your hands when your walking around the store.

Last edited:
Edit- For the longest time we had name brand Dasani water... but they swapped it for market pantry :( Not that there is a difference, but the bottle is easier to grip in your hands when your walking around the store.

Of course there's no difference, they both have that funny tap water taste. :D (I've been spoiled with spring water at my other job.)

MP bread, nachos sometimes, MP cheese balls, ice cream, sometime panera bread, free food ave drinks, free hot dogs sometimes.

there is usually always something to munch on. but TMs at my store are scandalous, they'll take other TMs food out of the fridge, thats why i leave my stuff in the backroom, and i hide cold water bottles in the coolers lol

we must a cheapo's - we may have some paper plates and silverware, and ketchup packets, and salt, pepper and sugar packets - and maybe the odd packet from taco bell if you are lucky

We used to have something at least twice a month. Since we got our recent STL we don't even get the plastic silverware on a regular basis and napkins are a premium. They did raise the price on the snack and soda machine.....so there's that.

Hmmmm interesting ideas to consider.

Still what about something that expires on todays date. Like cookies can i requisition those instead of them just getting sent to qmos.

Our STL will not let us put any QMOS in the break room. He thinks it would start a slippery slope that leads to TMs stealing food. I can understand his concern, but the amount of food we throw away is enormous, and much of it is caused by careless TMs who don't FIFO. We pay money to employees to put away food that we paid for, and then we pay someone else to throw it away, but then we can't eat it because it would lead to shortage...? Lol!

But TMs at my store are scandalous, they'll take other TMs food out of the fridge, thats why i leave my stuff in the backroom, and i hide cold water bottles in the coolers lol

Um, I think that happens at every store, a lot actually.

Heck, at my store, most TM's would just ask for a water cup, and fill it with soda at FA.

Last edited:
Um, I think that happens at every store, a lot actually.

Hech, at my store, most TM's would just ask for a water cup, and fill it with soda at FA.
Yeh, they just termed a kid from front lanes for helping himself to the soda fountains & sandwiches out of the FA case.

I'd just be happy if they put more forks in the breakroom. We haven't had any in over a month. Spoons are about to be on the way out as well. But the day after we whined about needing a second microwave? It appeared! Go figure.

The only time we got a new microwave was when the other was so caked on the inside that the platter couldn't turn any more.
And, no, they don't clean much....

Yeh, they just termed a kid from front lanes for helping himself to the soda fountains & sandwiches out of the FA case.

Food Passing or stealing is a no no. But soda on the other hand is really ignored by AP (from what I've seen).

At my last store, I do know AP would even fill water bottles with soda...

I'd just be happy if they put more forks in the breakroom. We haven't had any in over a month. Spoons are about to be on the way out as well. But the day after we whined about needing a second microwave? It appeared! Go figure.

Just ask your gstl or fatal for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back