Archived BTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my ETL LOG told our DTL that my team have no idea who our STL is she's been there since Jan , my team thought our ETL HR Was our STL

Last edited:
What? I don't get it. Are you saying no one at your store knew who your STL was? And that they haven't known but apparently she's been at your store since January? Sounds like some spooky shit. Maybe she's a ghost.

Best to School back team survey. Good very much sometimes no one knows what our HR ETL who is. Then people do like team members punch corrections for STL with all the times my DTL doesn't knows who they are when, high up in the steel.

#ambienposts

Isn't your logistics team in the store until 7 or 8 am? Your STL doesn't work at 6 am? Ever?
Mine rarely shows up before 7am. But everyone had meet him.

My backroom tm night side had never met the instocks tl though...the person who was doing their review...

Isn't your logistics team in the store until 7 or 8 am? Your STL doesn't work at 6 am? Ever?
This explains the original post a bit...but I still don't get why your ETL would go to the DTL about that. Seems like a good way to get on the stl's bad side.

Mine rarely shows up before 7am. But everyone had meet him.

My backroom tm night side had never met the instocks tl though...the person who was doing their review...
Mine didn't even give me my review. It was the ETL-AP!

My team is normally here till 830 the STL comes in at 6 sometimes usually 7 and sits In her office at the least the ETL HR comes to my hudddles and during our chat sessions the team brought up what she said about working flow for a week they think she hurt her feelings her fault my team has no respect for her false promises don't go very far

I can't speak for the rest of my store but I hold the log huddle after break every morning

ETL explaind to DTL during their chat session that STL is never in the store and my team not knowing who she was is an example

Best to School back team survey. Good very much sometimes no one knows what our HR ETL who is. Then people do like team members punch corrections for STL with all the times my DTL doesn't knows who they are when, high up in the steel.

#ambienposts
Ui am literally laughing out loud!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

There still is. They're all through the south south east states. Not nearly as many as there are waffle houses, but there's quite a few. Saw plenty of them driving to Florida earlier this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back