Archived Bts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
on monday we still had 20 pallets of BTS to push. finally finished everything on tuesday. we didnt even set sidecaps or one spot last week.. had to do it monday.

o yeah and my store.. pog team pulls all the batches, builds all the gondolas, builds all the signing and still pushed truck and smart huddle everyday.

I had to ask this of the STL last night - how can, when most of the bins have pictures, can this initial push have some many things pushed to the wrong spot. I spent a lot of time moving things back to the right spots last night while trying to push what pulling from the back....

Everything's been set for us, but we still have A LOT of pallets of backstock.

your ptls may have received a transition survey (or your etl). i filled ours out today. make sure you guys are passing this feedback up. it's not much, but I have to believe that SOMEONE reads the stuff we send up. otherwise, that would be a waste of time and sanity...

Whose job is it, if anyone's, to work leftover product to the home?

at my store, it was flow. plano just backstocked it since they didn't have time to work it out to both locations. And it should have been worked out the first time off the truck according to my PTL's opinion.

wasn't going to get into that argument about it being less productive to backstock it then to pull it again to fill the home location.

BTS was a nightmare this year. The hours for this set were wayyyyyyyyyyy off.

at my store, it was flow. plano just backstocked it since they didn't have time to work it out to both locations. And it should have been worked out the first time off the truck according to my PTL's opinion.

wasn't going to get into that argument about it being less productive to backstock it then to pull it again to fill the home location.

at my store we( flow, pog team and whoever else has to help push it) separate the stuff that has multiple locations and push it to both places the first time.

at my store we( flow, pog team and whoever else has to help push it) separate the stuff that has multiple locations and push it to both places the first time.

Yup. That's what we did at my store with the huddles where we pushed pallets. A few people would break off towards the end of pushing pallets from the seasonal group and work the stuff back to stationery.

Our BTS is set. We (flow) have a set BYS team consisting of 3-4 TMs that make sure all locs are filled. So far I hasn't been to bad. We start up in stationary and then sort the the 2nd loc BTS stuff out and work that along with seasonal BTS. I asked to do BTS alone or have only a select few help cause I'm so anal about how things are done but was told no. Not looking forward to the clusterf@@k coming.

I don't know how, but one of our ETL's pulled together and started setting BTS the week before its set date while our Plano team worked on the normal workload for the week. Some of the fixtures were incorrect, but hey, it was a lot easier to change a fixture than to do the entire POG from scratch. I do thank them very much for that and I'm grateful that they helped out with that or else we would have still been setting BTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back