Archived Bullseye Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I use to buy shirts to have something different than everyone else, then management started ordering the same shirts and giving them to people. Funny that I've never been given any of the shirts from the Bullseye Shop but it seems almost everyone else has.

It's expensive to be honest. My ETL HR ordered some nice stuff for the executives though and I got some leftovers

I forgot....do we get the TM discount or the RedCard discount?

So dumb that we can't use our target employee discount on target clothes. Like who else would buy these lol
It use to be part of the Target site until recently and you could use your team member discount and your red card.

some of this shit is honestly quite cheap, nice backup clothes rather then buying something in store lol

They should give "Target points" (or something equivalent). That team members earn when they work hard, or are recognized. So that TM's can earn a new Work shirt, to replace the one they torn, or stained. Rather than literally spend an hours work wage (At least) in order to replace the one they bought themselves, to work for Target.

They should give "Target points" (or something equivalent). That team members earn when they work hard, or are recognized. So that TM's can earn a new Work shirt, to replace the one they torn, or stained. Rather than literally spend an hours work wage (At least) in order to replace the one they bought themselves, to work for Target.

Amen to that. In two states Target has to provide vest since they don't provide you a uniform.

at my store if you get a redcard sometimes you'll get a shirt.

but i agree even if it's just like once a year everyone gets $20 to spend at bullseye shop

We get at least one a year ususally at my store a shirt( ususally for a promo like redcard) or if we participate in volunteer events and sometimes if starbucks/food ave is covering a cashier shift then they will give them a shirt.

Our store uses 'vibe'cards or whatever we are calling them these day. They assign a point value to different bullseye items. Everything thing from pens to lunch bags. It's pretty neat.

Amen to that. In two states Target has to provide vest since they don't provide you a uniform.

I think I'm in one of those states? Basically if it has a logo on it they must pay.. there are some exceptions though. But I am in a state that allows black pants. I personally like wearing the vests better than a red shirt.

I think I'm in one of those states? Basically if it has a logo on it they must pay.. there are some exceptions though. But I am in a state that allows black pants. I personally like wearing the vests better than a red shirt.

The black pants are actually a company wide thing, they can't make you wear khaki pants although some stores try to passive aggressively make you do it.

If you find the "dressed for work" page that is supposed to be in every store on ome of those red boards in TMSC. There is a chubby black guy in red and khaki and a blonde with a red vest and black pants.

The black pants are actually a company wide thing, they can't make you wear khaki pants although some stores try to passive aggressively make you do it.

If you find the "dressed for work" page that is supposed to be in every store on ome of those red boards in TMSC. There is a chubby black guy in red and khaki and a blonde with a red vest and black pants.

Huh.. I thought it was a state thing.. learn something new everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back