Archived Bullseye Plush Barista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a plush dressed as a Barista? Wanted to get one for my wife for Christmas, but I dont' know if it even exists.

I mean, a Bullseye plush ;) She loves Starbucks...I work at Target....cute, no? hehe...

Is there a plush dressed as a Barista?

I mean, a Bullseye plush ;) She loves Starbucks...I work at Target....cute, no? hehe...

Like @Yetive 's avatar? :)

I haven't seen it sold on Bullseye Shop recently but it exists or existed based on Yetive's photo.

Edit: Nevermind. Just saw in Chat that Yetive skillfully made her plush's Starbucks uniform.

Last edited:
Basically, yeah....I want that ;)

Darn...hmmm...not that crafty myself hehe

It might be expensive but you can try requesting a custom order from a seller on Etsy. Look around the site to see who makes clothes for plushes and dolls. Ask them if they are willing to do this custom order for you and for what price. Make sure to find out if you need to acquire the plush first or if they can do it for you but charge more. Ask questions. Don't be left with just the outfit.

Last edited:
Just remember it could be coming from India or China and could take months to arrive.

Just remember it could be coming from India or China and could take months to arrive.

There are a lot of U.S. sellers on Etsy. Most of the sellers that I purchased from were within the U.S. If you need the item by a certain timeframe, you have to let the seller know beforehand. If the seller can't handle the deadline, they just refuse the order request.

Probably very well true, I just have bad luck. The last cool boxcutter I ordered took 10 weeks to get here from China.

Probably very well true, I just have bad luck. The last cool boxcutter I ordered took 10 weeks to get here from China.

Yeah, international shipping can be very long sometimes (30+ days). I have gotten things that arrived within 2 weeks as well though so it does depend.

If you like things to arrive quickly and don't mind paying a bit more, you can filter your search results to narrow it down to only those in the United States.

Is there a plush dressed as a Barista? Wanted to get one for my wife for Christmas, but I dont' know if it even exists.
Yes about 5 yrs ago.
Edit: I thought you meant a barista bear from Starbucks. Not a Bullseye.

I love those. Finally got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back