Archived Bullseye Shop - Out-of-Stock Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you right now, I spent two years "stalking" an item on there, and it never restocked. I can't give you a guarantee of anything, but I'd say, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it. Perhaps once a year they restock *most* items?

Perhaps someone on here, knows more.

Don't waste the money or time waiting on those shirts.... They snag easily and once it caught on something, the shirt looks horrible. I had three of these of shirts and all of them went the trash within 2 months of purchase.

Probably wouldn't be an issue if you work guest service, but I wouldn't recommended these if you work in logistics.

If you do buy these, they run large. I ordered an XL and it fit like a 3x.

Don't waste the money or time waiting on those shirts.... They snag easily and once it caught on something, the shirt looks horrible. I had three of these of shirts and all of them went the trash within 2 months of purchase.

Probably wouldn't be an issue if you work guest service, but I wouldn't recommended these if you work in logistics.

If you do buy these, they run large. I ordered an XL and it fit like a 3x.

I don't care that mine are snagged up. Its a work shirt, if you to neat you ain't working..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back