Bullseye Shop

Hi all!
I ordered some goodies from the bullseye shop. Simping for some of this gear. Was wondering what you guys have ordered, and if the quality of your purchase was good? Apparel or otherwise, I'd love to hear about it.
I ordered the unisex tee and women's north face fleece. I'll share a review as soon as I get i them:)

I ordered the fleece zip jacket. I feel it runs small. Same for the race equality tee. I might order a hoodie since I want a dog. I plan to size up.

Wish I could get the target dog hoodie. But it looks like it’s store mass order only.

I ordered the fleece zip jacket. I feel it runs small. Same for the race equality tee. I might order a hoodie since I want a dog. I plan to size up.
Oh no! I ordered a size small for both items. The tee should be fine, but worried about that fleece now..

I’ve ordered before wasn’t impressed with quality. We used to get employee discount plus red card 5% which made it a good deal not any more.
Bullseye shop used to be great, and with the discounts it was affordable. Back in the day those Fast Fun and Friendly cotton polos were the best work shirts ever, but the new stuff, not so much. Missed those dog polos when they were discontinued, as well as the wide variety of dogs.☹️

Bullseye shop used to be great, and with the discounts it was affordable. Back in the day those Fast Fun and Friendly cotton polos were the best work shirts ever, but the new stuff, not so much. Missed those dog polos when they were discontinued, as well as the wide variety of dogs.☹️
When I was first hired in 2018 they had a Tar-zhay red t shirt with choice of gold or silver lettering. I really wish I ordered that one.

When I was first hired in 2018 they had a Tar-zhay red t shirt with choice of gold or silver lettering. I really wish I ordered that one.

Same here. That was the kind of stuff I really liked ordering. Everything now is just boring.

Last edited:
I got the northface fleece today. I'm a size 4 and the small fit perfectly. I think anyone who wears a size 6 could very comfortably wear it as well :) I'm just over 5'7 and the sleeves were the perfect size. The length was great too. Very high quality product, which I expected due to the price tag. Gildan Tee arrives Saturday.

Back