Bullseye

Does everyone remember the lids from the back to school bullseye set that never went clearance. We defected hundreds of them just to get rid of them. Well we got in two more cases in with all the bullseye that came in last week.

I never saw those lids at my store while we had school stuff in Bullseye. Had a guest return a couple to us last weekend, and the store where she bought them charged her for one lid and one base even though she had two of each. I suspect she had them assembled and the cashier didn't realize that they weren't a set. Today a store in my area had several dozen in their Bullseye corner, along with a huge pile of the magazine bins.

There was communication a while back that the lid and 1 plastic tub were missed during BTS clearance plu and they will go clearance this round with Halloween

I never saw those lids at my store while we had school stuff in Bullseye. Had a guest return a couple to us last weekend, and the store where she bought them charged her for one lid and one base even though she had two of each. I suspect she had them assembled and the cashier didn't realize that they weren't a set. Today a store in my area had several dozen in their Bullseye corner, along with a huge pile of the magazine bins.
Those magazine went salvage today too

I’m just seeing this thread, but I’ve been wondering about those lids too! I never understood why we kept getting so many lids and no containers. Anyway, I just scanned them yesterday (Jan. 2) in Price Change, and they still didn’t come up as salvage. I also have a ton of those BTS Bullseye name strips, same situation. BTW, I noticed in the new teacher reset we got the SAME lid, different DPCI 🙄

I came across 112 lids just yesterday in our backroom! No tubs, just lids. Lol! They went salvage. Just defect them out & pass 'em on to the auction house. 😂

Back