Archived Bullseye's Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys quick question for all you Plano peeps. How many of you actually set (and keep) BP to planogram? My ETL is insists me that we put in new strips and just "flex"everything by price point. This drives me nuts!! However, since it is never maintained to planogram it would take us 100 years to set it correctly! Any input on what you do in your stores?

Ours is pretty much set to pog, and the gstls and gas work hard to keep it full. Our bullseye's playground is at about a 90% comp atm.

Or an ETL will have a bright idea to smart huddle it cause it isn't full enough when it is set to planogram and screws it all up..
Every once in a while our stl will 4x4 (yes yes I know) and want to set to PLAN O GRAM!!!
I fight the urge to walk away then and there....

Hey guys quick question for all you Plano peeps. How many of you actually set (and keep) BP to planogram? My ETL is insists me that we put in new strips and just "flex"everything by price point. This drives me nuts!! However, since it is never maintained to planogram it would take us 100 years to set it correctly! Any input on what you do in your stores?
Sounds like our ETL. I no longer care. If they want it to look like shit, then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back