Archived Burned at work?

• Thread starter katienberry
  • Start date
  • Replies 30
  • Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a bill from Urgent Care asking me to pay $50 for the drug test they made me take. What do I do? I'm not paying it, if Spot wants to drug test me they can but I never asked for it. Do I take it to the LOD or HR?

I would take it to HR.
When it's reported as a work-related injury, the first thing they'll do is check for drug use.
If they find evidence of drug use, they may attempt to deny the claim due to impairment.
If you're on medication for a medical condition tho, you should be able to refute any false findings with a Dr's note showing them what you've been prescribed.

That's ok, I knew I was gonna get drug tested and I don't have anything to hide from one but should I have to pay? If I take the bill to HR will they take care of it?

That's ok, I knew I was gonna get drug tested and I don't have anything to hide from one but should I have to pay? If I take the bill to HR will they take care of it?

Since it is a Workers Comp case you are not responsible for any of it.
As long as you told the ER people when you were filling out the paper work that it was a WC case and give copies (always keep the originals for yourself) to HR, you don't have to pay anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back