Archived Bye Bye Great Team hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all feel good garbage anyways, used to make you feel better about the fact that your under payed and overworked.

agreed, and i really think at my store they just go through the list of employees and pick whoever is the next name in line

For us it seems like more of a popularity contest anyway. The people getting recognized are not really the ones who are going above and beyond.

it should come with a raise. not a lot, but even a quarter would help. it's more than most of my team got last year anyway ;)

I got it once, never saw any kind of reward. I didn't even get my picture taken :(

At our store, they have a plaque where they engrave the GTH's FULL NAME FIRST AND LAST. Could that possibly be a reason they are getting rid of it, since target would normally only reveil the first three letters of a team members last name?

Oh and one time they selected one of my friends, took his pic and put it up on the board, only to change their minds about it and pick a different team member. Granted my friend was only present or on time to fifteen percent of his shifts at the current time.

They took down the team hero display but haven't told anyone that the program is defunct.
Kind of sucks for the people who were chosen last since they just disappeared from the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back