Archived Bye-bye seasonal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just overheard LOD tell a seasonal -

‘There is a letter here thanking you, We would like you to stay for the rest of this shift, since you have already been paid for it, but if you choose to leave you can.”

WTF ? Did you really just tell that person they can leave even though they have already been paid to stay ? Why wouldn’t you wait till nearer the end of their shift rather than make them know the next 3 hrs are their last ? Are they expected to ‘give it their all’ tonight or are you giving them the opportunity to retaliate with a tantrum and throw all our zebras in the bailer !
OMG, the more I think about it....cruel is what it is the way you handled that .

LOL!!!! Throw all our zebras in the Bailer!??! Hahahaha that would be rich!!! I’m cracking up. But on a sadder note they let go of 8 TMs today and I work at a super target in the south mid west... did this happen today to any other stores?

It’s pretty easy to tell who’s going to wig out and who’s going to accept their fate quietly. I’m sure they have a certain way of doing it depending on how they think the person might react.

Most of these kiddos are like “HELL YEAH I GOT PAID TO GO HOME, SEE YOU FUCKERS LATER”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back