Archived Bye Bye Target Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always heard ads for it on the TVs in electronics but never bothered to figure out what it was or why anyone would possibly use it.

As long as the movies I acquired when I signed up don't vanish from my UV account we're golden. Spot's player always gave me issues so I typically use Vudu or Flixster to play my UV content.

now if we can ditch nook and go back to kindle.
Amazon left a sour taste in Target, and several retailers mouths. Undercutting the stores prices on the kindle, and using stores as showrooms really hurt sales. I say carry them, but thats just casue nook hasn't really been selling lately. That and well the samsung tabs can do both nook and kindle apps, so no point in either, IMO.

Amazon left a sour taste in Target, and several retailers mouths. Undercutting the stores prices on the kindle, and using stores as showrooms really hurt sales. I say carry them, but thats just casue nook hasn't really been selling lately. That and well the samsung tabs can do both nook and kindle apps, so no point in either, IMO.

Samsung actually makes the new nook! It's called the Samsung Galaxy Tab Nook. Great collab in my opinion. Samsung makes nice hardware, they have brand recognition, B&N's ecosystem is less restrictive than Amazon's (they added the actual play store a couple years ago), and nook works with epub formats.

I just sang the praises of that device from my iPad lol

Gee, I have a $5 coupon sitting here too.... Damn.

And, I inadvertently bought a Target only movie - I better get that to move somewhere else. Off to go check.

I signed up, and then promptly forgot to utilize it. oh, well.

We already have Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Amazon Fire Tv (?) My husband handles all the tech stuff in our house.

I couldn't get much to load - typical - but there was nothing saying it was closing that I saw. I'll be curious to see what they do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back