CA Mobile Authenticator

Hello all!

Recently got a new phone and have been putting off setting up Mytime and Workday. It's asking for the two factor authentication and I'd prefer to use the push notifications, but the CA Mobile Authenticator app is asking me to either scan a QR code or enter a Provisioning URL, User Identifier, and an Activation Code in order to finish the account setup. I had this up and running on my old phone but no longer have access to it. Does anyone know where to find this information in order to access these apps?

Thanks!

Hey, sorry about this I know it's been a minute, but did you ever find a fix for this? I got a new phone recently and I'm really tired of having to do a phone call to verify who I am. I have the CA Mobile Authenticator app but no QR code to scan. I need the other information.

Hey, sorry about this I know it's been a minute, but did you ever find a fix for this? I got a new phone recently and I'm really tired of having to do a phone call to verify who I am. I have the CA Mobile Authenticator app but no QR code to scan. I need the other information.
when you go to the store. go to workday & add the 2 step authenticator.

Back