Answered CA Question

fixurpunchordie

Everything TM, like everything bagels
If I am on a CA final, is there a way that the CA can be pardoned or removed simply because it was a fluke incident that obviously has never happened in 3 years of Target?

It’s for a money bag left out by closed-down food ave. I mean I’ve been doing this same job for three years. To escalate it to a final seems a bit overkill.

TMs have fucked up the cash plenty of times at my store and have not had a CA...mind you they weren't GSAs before. I do see that sometimes Target is mad at you for one thing, but can't write you up so when something does happen, they get you.

It’s for a money bag left out by closed-down food ave. I mean I’ve been doing this same job for three years. To escalate it to a final seems a bit overkill.
Not securing company assets. First and Final. It doesn't mean anyone is out to get you, they are just following rules. If this was the only issue you have had, just keep doing your job and you will be fine.

I am shocked that your closing LOD didn't catch it. WTF.

I did it a century ago - a coaching for me, a FINAL warning for my closing ETL - I had to watch ny back after that - she was SO mad at me ! If you ask me we were at least 50/50 at fault. If anything I was 49 and she was 51% because she had less to do but more responsibility to see that everything was done correctly. Between us the other leadership wanted her gone anyway. An ETL got married and ALL attended except her, she closed the store. Ahhh, everyone gossips.

HR has a book of what action leads to what consequence. Not HR but my guess would be something along the lines of failure to follow which leads to a CA/Final (forgot which one it was) which for finals require HRBP approval. You know that funds should be secured as you do it every night accurately. Since everyone in your store consistently secures funds but you failed to that's what lead to the CA/Final. Don't let it eat away at you though as I was issued a final for some bs but realized my mistake and course corrected.

Back