Archived calling out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in my two weeks and i was wondering, will calling out during one shift (no the last day) put me in the system as non-rehirable? I've had it on the board for a week and nobody has taken it.

I put in my two weeks and i was wondering, will calling out during one shift (no the last day) put me in the system as non-rehirable? I've had it on the board for a week and nobody has taken it.

Unfortunately being rehireable or not is very subjective but in theory one shouldn't hurt you

Unfortunately being rehireable or not is very subjective but in theory one shouldn't hurt you

Oh okay, i was wondering if it would be flagged in the system just like a ncns since it would be during my last two weeks.

I've heard stories of people being removed from the system before their last day so they can't log in to things. My last day is a closing instocks shift which is awful so I'm hoping they'll just have me go around zoning or just doing whatever.

Another question. If you are flagged as non-rehirable, when you put target as a reference will they tell the prospective employer that you are non-rehirable?

Apparently calling out once during your last two weeks puts u on the system as such.

Another question. If you are flagged as non-rehirable, when you put target as a reference will they tell the prospective employer that you are non-rehirable?

Apparently calling out once during your last two weeks puts u on the system as such.

Again it depends who keys you. We keyed someone who called out their last 3 shifts as rehirable. It's HR discretion

Target won't tell a potential employer details for better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back