Can’t put in maximum hours when changing availability?

I worked way too much this semester and I need a break. I’m not sure if I want to go on demand for next semester, but I’m definitely looking forward to lower Q1 payroll. A couple days ago I tried to change my maximum hours on myTime self service, but it doesn’t let me type anything in. Is there a reason for this? Maybe it’s because of Q4? I want to make sure I don’t get scheduled too much next semester.

Ask your HR for the link to the desired hours survey. That is what shows up on mytime.
Does anyone know where I can find the survey? I’ve been looking all over workbench but all I can find is a survey QR code for ODTMs.

If possible, can you please post a picture? Can it be done from home? I couldn’t find it on workday.
I did mine at spot on the clock.
On a zebra:
Go to MyDay, Communications and then choose the Employee Time Survey or something similar, can't remember exactly how it's worded). When you click on that you will see some text that explains the survey as well as a link. Click the link, then add your team member # (remember to start with 00) and the next question is the desired hours field. Should take less than 5 minutes.

Last edited:
I did mine at spot on the clock.
On a zebra:
Go to MyDay, Communications and then choose the Employee Time Survey or something similar, can't remember exactly how it's worded). When you click on that you will see some text that explains the survey as well as a link. Click the link, then add your team member # (remember to start with 00) and the next question is the desired hours field. Should take less than 5 minutes.
Thanks for the help. I’m gonna have to ask HR, I’ve looked all over workbench and myday, it’s not there. There is only a survey for on demand TMs.

Last edited:
I worked way too much this semester and I need a break. I’m not sure if I want to go on demand for next semester, but I’m definitely looking forward to lower Q1 payroll. A couple days ago I tried to change my maximum hours on myTime self service, but it doesn’t let me type anything in. Is there a reason for this? Maybe it’s because of Q4? I want to make sure I don’t get scheduled too much next semester.

Attachments

• 552553E3-3899-48CC-AD66-670C250C1483.png
    552553E3-3899-48CC-AD66-670C250C1483.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
Back