Archived Can an ETL be rehired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was termed about three years ago for performance. I was in my store for about two years before being termed. Truth be told I think I was too immature for the job. However, since then I've gotten my bearings straight and think I'd be a good fit for the job this time around. Does target consider rehiring ETLS?

From what i know thus far ETL rehires are extremely rare even if you leave on good terms. The fact you were termed for performance makes me 99.9% target would toss your application out without consideration.

That's what I figured. Which is why I'm thoroughly confused as to why a regional recruiter is interviewing me tomorrow.

That's what I figured. Which is why I'm thoroughly confused as to why a regional recruiter is interviewing me tomorrow.

Just be honest about your past performance and emphasize how much you have developed as a leader since then.

Yes. I worked up in the northeast. Now I'm down south.

If you've gotten a call - run with it...be honest and upfront. Three years can be a long time and you could have grown up a lot over that time. I've seen an ETL quit for another job that didn't work out and came back after 6 months...honesty will be your friend!! With the turnover, who knows if your previous manager is even with the company!

I had an ETL who was a rehire. (At least I'm fairly certain he was an ETL in his previous target experience).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back