Archived Can I Wear Plaid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware that the plaid promotion was a September - October initiative, but are TMs still allowed to wear plaid? I've heard different things from different people. Is plaid even against dress code? I just spent $50 or so on plaid flannels because I've always loved them, and it's just upsetting if it was only a 2 month ordeal.

I don't think it should be an issue. I've seen team members still wearing it.

Personally, I'm not mad for plaid.

I've got TMs still wearing it at my store, so I don't see why not. Mostly red and you should be good.

Considering when the corporate sheep came to visit they were all dressed in layered red plaid with a red shirt underneath and some khaki, I would say yes.

One was Tina, the other was our DM I think, and then there was another blond. They all look like stepford wives so it's easy to get them mixed up.

Considering when the corporate sheep came to visit they were all dressed in layered red plaid with a red shirt underneath and some khaki, I would say yes.

One was Tina, the other was our DM I think, and then there was another blond. They all look like stepford wives so it's easy to get them mixed up.
You mean the same Tina that called in-store shopping a "family thanksgiving tradition"? :mad:

Ours made a TM change. Our leader doesn't like non-conforming outfits. Hated Jeans day and whatnot so whenever the event ends we have to go back to normal.

We have a SrTL who will complain if your shirt isn't solid red or a solid color with a solid red vest or jacket. Our current and former STLs & many ETLs have ALL worn patterned shirts/sweaters/vests. The ONE day she said something to me, the STL had almost the exact same argyle sweater on (albeit in a male style.) JUST as she said it, he walked out of his office, so I asked her what the issue was with "OUR" sweaters (she had her back to him.) She asked, "what do you mean, OUR?" I said to the ETL, "I like your sweater..." That was the last time she EVER said anything to me about what I wear ;)

We have a SrTL who will complain if your shirt isn't solid red or a solid color with a solid red vest or jacket. Our current and former STLs & many ETLs have ALL worn patterned shirts/sweaters/vests. The ONE day she said something to me, the STL had almost the exact same argyle sweater on (albeit in a male style.) JUST as she said it, he walked out of his office, so I asked her what the issue was with "OUR" sweaters (she had her back to him.) She asked, "what do you mean, OUR?" I said to the ETL, "I like your sweater..." That was the last time she EVER said anything to me about what I wear ;)
OMG! I love that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back