Can we get paid for getting the vaccine?

1672161359173.png
this email has confused me because I am new and started in november. nothing covid related happened until i got covid about a week ago. i want to get another dose + a flu shot to protect other people. i currently have 3 covid doses and the last one was a year ago
i have some questions and i would very much appreciate if anyone could answer them

would i be able to walk in to my CVS pharmacy in my store and take both vaccines on my 15 or meal if it's not busy? (i'm only scheduled during pharmacy hours)
is it free for team members?
do i still get this $5 off 20 gift card or whatever i'm hearing it is? what is it exactly?
am i supposed to tell someone about the vaccine i got and then they'll put 6 hours of ETO which will go to my paycheck soon?

ALSO: today is the last day i stay home for covid leave - do i have to contact target pay & benefits, or just show up to work tomorrow? i also can't see my schedule on myTime, so will i be able to see it tomorrow?

Sorry for the barrage of questions. i am anxious so i explain a lot and i need things to be explained to me too

1.It takes a little bit to get back into the system so you won't have access to mytime for a little bit, depends on how busy they are.
2.Depends if your cvs takes walk ins if you can just go up to them.
3. I don't know what the covid Vaccine policy is exactly but I know it was for the first 2 doses you could get paid. I believe they added a 3rd one for a booster. It could just be any shot.
4. You can't get it right after having covid so your out of luck unfortunately because there's only a few more days it will be available
Edit: like signing last said flu shit is free though but no incentive

If you are just getting over Covid now, no pharmacy is going to give you vaccine for it. It has to be at least 3 months from having Covid before they will give you a booster.

They will give you a flu shot though, which is free for team members. No giftcard incentive.
thank you - and that's okay that there's no more gift card, i care more about getting the flu shot

1.It takes a little bit to get back into the system so you won't have access to mytime for a little bit, depends on how busy they are.
2.Depends if your cvs takes walk ins if you can just go up to them.
3. I don't know what the covid Vaccine policy is exactly but I know it was for the first 2 doses you could get paid. I believe they added a 3rd one for a booster. It could just be any shot.
4. You can't get it right after having covid so your out of luck unfortunately because there's only a few more days it will be available
Edit: like signing last said flu shit is free though but no incentive
I see. at least i don't have to be so sore lol

before i got locked out of mytime, i already wrote down what they scheduled me for this week, so should i go by that until then?
i also claimed someone else's shift to do before i got sick

it's only until 12/31, so i hope i'm scheduled for a week or 2 in january even though i'm just seasonal

I see. at least i don't have to be so sore lol

before i got locked out of mytime, i already wrote down what they scheduled me for this week, so should i go by that until then?
i also claimed someone else's shift to do before i got sick

it's only until 12/31, so i hope i'm scheduled for a week or 2 in january even though i'm just seasonal
I would just call your hr etl and they can give you schedule for when you are able to go back. It'll probably be your schedule from before but I can't say for sure

Back