Archived Can you apply for ETL position again within 4 months of last interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I actually do not currently work for Target, but I really want to work for them. I was recruited by a college recruiter and interviewed back in July. At first, I didn't think much about working for Target, but as I went from interview to interview, I start falling in love with the company. They talked about the culture of the company, the superior training and development, etc. So I had a phone interview and did three face to face interviews with STLs. My last interview didn't go so well as I'm not the best interviewer which is why I wasn't surprised I didn't get the job. Anyway, I interviewed with some other companies, but didn't have the drive to really want to work for them as I did for Target. Therefore, I was wondering from everyone's experiences if i can reapply for the same ETL position without changing my current position and being only like 3 1/2 months since I last interviewed?

Just a quick background of myself. I just graduated from my university back in May with a degree in business. I have 6 years of management experience mainly from the restaurant industry as an assistant manager and manager. I also was the assistant manager of a tutor place the last few years so I could focus on school. Since interviewing for Target, I kind of want to give retail a try. I thought about interviewing about 60 miles north from where I live in another district. Will that make a difference?

Any advice or inputs is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I want to say its something like 90 to 120 days but that could be just regular team members... I agree with JoaW though.. try to contact someone. Look for the recruiters in your area, I was able to find the one I got started with on LinkedIn and I'm having a DTL interview soon...

Yeah, it's possible within different markets. I did and the second time around things went well. I just expressed that I wasn't prepared during my first interviews and had taken the time to prepare myself for such a position.

Yeah, it's possible within different markets. I did and the second time around things went well. I just expressed that I wasn't prepared during my first interviews and had taken the time to prepare myself for such a position.

Did you get the next round? I know last time you posted about them saying they'd call and you wasn't sure? If so good job and congrats!

@Bullseyehopeful - Thank you for the information. I was wondering how long did you wait to apply for the other market?

@Jack of all Workcenters - Thank you for the advice.
@ISign - Thank you as well for the insight.

Did you get the next round? I know last time you posted about them saying they'd call and you wasn't sure? If so good job and congrats!

I did! :) Lots of good news is all I'll say... And I may need a name change!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back