Can you get coached for not getting carts?

Outstanding! I didn't realize I was dealing with a pro!

Our lot slopes downward away from the store & it was always fun watching the noobs chasing after carts that slipped off the pusher; talk about endurance training.

You need to learn the slopes of the lot, for sure. Believe it or not, there is an art to it - especially if you don't want to work yourself to death.

I liked when we had the old heavy carts because you could be on a downward incline but you could turn the front wheels on the lead cart sideways & it would stay put.
The plastic ones fishtailed all the time because the front wheels raised up slightly when stacked so we had to use a cable.
Current ones are back to metal frames so they're easier to control but not quite as heavy as the old ones.

Pretty sure there is no better - but that's cool. I had a great run!
dancin.gif

I will be coached tomorrow! But at this point, I'm just going to let my team lead know the situation and admit that I was wrong.
Don't admit that your wrong you have every right to finish your job and leave. What was she gonna help you close the shit ave? You every right to blow her off especially since cleaning the place is of the utmost importance. Plus at my shit ave you still serve guests while cleaning what was she gonna ask you to ditch the guests while you fetch carts. Guest will complain your not there to serve them. Just tell them what happened that make sure you were to tell them you were trying clean and leave as it was past your scheduled time and you needed to go home. You should not coached for doing your job and be told to do somebody's else's. She should have taken her ass in rain done herself!!!!

Last edited:
Then it was designed and built wrong. How does the water get to the drains???

Well, of course it's not a hill. That would be a hella parking lot!!!

Back