Archived Can't access eHR at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last few weeks I have been unable to access eHR at work. When I put in my login information the page acts like it's loading and then just refreshes. I can access it at home with no problem but you can't request time off or fix a punch at home. I did talk to HR about it before and I will do so again.

I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem? And if so is it something I can fix myself? I would rather solve the issue myself than have to catch one of the HR ladies before I start work or on a day off.

Resetting your password might help. Something similar if not the same issue happened to me before. It wouldn't let me change it via profile so I can to call and get it reset via the phone. They reset it to something generic and when you log in you can set it to whatever. Try that, it seemed to work for me.

Use the red phone in the breakroom is the fastest way to reset your password as Alex says. It takes 2 mins or less.

Yeah I actually had this problem too and a couple days ago I just reset my password and now I can log back in.

This happened to a TM at my store yesterday. Another TM explained that it would happen to anyone who hadn't changed their password recently.

It happened to a few people at my store. It doesn't make sense that it would be because you hadn't changed your password recently and it usually just comes up with a message that you need to change it every (I think) 90 days. It never did for anyone.

It happened to a few people at my store. It doesn't make sense that it would be because you hadn't changed your password recently and it usually just comes up with a message that you need to change it every (I think) 90 days. It never did for anyone.

I got the message about changing my password before this all started happening, and it never happened to me. It's just what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back