Archived Can't help pointing out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help pointing out the irony of our joke of a benefits package beginning on of all days April 1st!

:laugh1:

Yes, that is true! What a riot! I sure wish this year's changes WERE an April's Fool's joke!
Can't help pointing out the irony of our joke of a benefits package beginning on of all days April 1st!

They just can't help themselves.
It's kinda sad sometimes.

Wow...I never realized that...well, I suppose it makes sense since they're all fools anyways.

When the day comes, they will just say April Fool's! Your not actually getting any benefits. :laugh1: Silly Team Members :tease:

April's Fool is very appropriate considering how much the benefits are shrinking. Benefits package? More like a packet.
Unless they think that good things come in small packages....

How is it compared to the Consumer Health Benefit plan Target rolled out back in 06

I don't recall such a medical plan existing in 2006. the long and the short, coverage was cut very badly this year.
How is it compared to the Consumer Health Benefit plan Target rolled out back in 06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back