Archived Can't understand walkie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to walkie talkies at Target, there are a few things you always must do before you leave clerical with the walkie you have chosen to use.
1. You always turn it on and test it to see if it works before you leave clerical.
2. Check the battery life. Don't assume that since you see a green light on the charger that it's fully charged.
3. When you are on a break or lunch, turn your walkie off. Answering your walkie is considered work in my opinion. When you're on a break or lunch, you are not obligated to work.
4. This is the most important thing. Always grab a spare walkie battery and put it in your pocket. That way you don't have to go get one when your battery in your walkie dies. Sometimes, you might need to grab two just in case.

We have a gstl that ALWAYS cuts off her first two words in the walkie. Every. Time!! For years! You'd think she'd get a clue and hold the button down for two seconds before speaking. Every time she talks she's replied with, can you repeat that? Or, who are you asking for? Or, gstl we didn't hear the beginning of your sentence.

I would hate an earpiece. I don't want that constant red card brouhaha, fake cheering, motivational garbage in my ear every 15 minutes. Lol

15 minutes???

Moar like every five...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back