Archived Caramel popcorn at cafe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I mostly work food avenue, and we recently got an addition to the menu: Carmel popcorn.

But about a week after having it, we ran out of the caramel mix. So we ordered more. Three weeks later and we still haven't received it.

Is anyone else having this problem? If it helps, I work at a Target in the south

Dont have the caramel popcorn but it sounds yummy. I work cafe also and it seems we are always running out of stuff that takes forever to get back in stock (week or more). It seems to happen more with pizza hut product and im not sure how much of it is not getting product that has been ordered vs. Items not being ordered until out

We got the sign, we got the info, we DIDN'T get the caramel mix :(
All dressed up & ready to go only to get left behind.

Well I don't have any insight to offer regarding your inventory issues, but I gotta say...

I really need to try this popcorn

Lol, sounds like my store when ordering front end supplies. Tell them to order the stuff cause we will run out in a few weeks, they say they ordered it, time comes and we're all out but no supplies anywhere.

We've had it since the may transition, and we got autopushed 20 cases of the glaze pop..so we will be good for awhile

The stuff is way too sweet. I couldn't finish it. Tastes more like syrup in my opinion. I wish we offered a popcorn with some sort of cheese dust on it. That would be good.

Bruh that crap has 1400 Cal for a small and like 2.1k cal for a large

We have it, but not a divider for it so we can't pop both kinds of popcorn at the same time

But holy fuck almost 1500 cal for a small

There's no way someone could eat a whole bag in one sitting.

Our caramel popcorn tasted like burnt rat feces.

We don't even have a popcorn machine... A piece broke and the replacement piece caught on fire. I think leadership is too cheap to order a new machine despite how pissed some guests get when they can't get their salty fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back