Archived Carseat Trade In

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong all Inf displays had to be defected out and put on a pallet to sweep. Never in the compactor
What about regular defects such as unopened guest return or return to stock online only car seats? Do those get sent back on the sweep? It has toss printed out for them when it could be sold as repackage. My store likes to defect anything online only.

What about regular defects such as unopened guest return or return to stock online only car seats? Do those get sent back on the sweep? It has toss printed out for them when it could be sold as repackage. My store likes to defect anything online only.

They are not sweep, the swept ones go to a third party who deals with them for target. Defects from Guest services should go via the direction from the system, some are toss some are salvage(goodwill). Your store defects and salvages that stuff since they don't want to deal with random crap from on-line only stuff.

Yes they go on salvage pallets if it’s online only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back