Archived Cart Attendant or Cashier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say though, one of our CA's is just awesome. He puts all of our other Cart Attendants to shame, and it always super nice about it. Too bad his brother (who is also a CA) is a lazy pothead.

I've always wanted to step up to a different place from CA. I know I could do it and on top of that my ETLs/STLs know I can do it to. But I can't leave my brothers in arms out in the wild. They need me, and I need them.

Thank you all for the replies. :) So far I'm leaning towards cashier. The only reason being is because Cart Attendant can be stressful when tasks/requests start to pile up. From what I've read most say that Cashiers get noticed more, though a few have said that Cart Attendant was the way to go. I worked a total of 5 days as a cashier and loved it. It's nice talking to guests sometimes and being indoors when it's cold/hot outside. I will continue to be a Cart Attendant and ask maybe mid January if I can switch to Cashier. (Is that possible?)

I would go to back room, or salesfloor before being a cashier. Red cards are not your friend in the front end.

If you loved being a cashier then do that. I hate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back